The Department has the following duties and responsibilities:
- To focus on training & educating management and development: assessing programs, organizing training, setting up the admission & graduating requirements…
- To act a counsellor for the Boad of Rectors on building the education development strategy.
- To preside over and support departments in the development of high quality specialized training as well as new training; To develop the training system and level it consistent with training capacities and the needs of today’s society.
- To set up and evaluate the training curriculum.
- To organize conferences, seminars, training courses for managers, faculty and staff about the activities related to development and training, building and evaluating training programs and organizations and managing the training process;
- To administrate and develop training management software.